an Illustrated History of the Quincy Mining Company
by Larry D. Lankton & Charles K. Hyde
The Quincy Mining Company earned the name "Old Reliable" for its remarkable record of uninterrupted dividends extending from 1867 to 1920. This book covers the history of the mine from its very beginning in 1846 through 1977.
Open every day
9:30 - 5
Spring and Fall
Our hours are limited before and after the peak summer season. For current hours, or to book a group tour, please call (906) 482-3101.